The focus of the training will be on identifying, monitoring, and reporting river ice in your area. Help us and your community stay ahead of ice jam flooding!
- Training is free to attend
- Individual Registration is requested
- After Registration you will be provided a confirmation e-mail with the webinar link
- Program lasts approximately 45 min with questions afterwards
- Recommended for local, state, or federal officials with responsibilities for the protection of life and property, or responsible for conditions along area streams and rivers. Attendees must be 18 years or older.
- The training is presented by NWS Hydrologists in Ohio, however the training can be attended by residents outside of the state. The content will be useful for any interested parties though some details may be specific to the local area.
Post a Comment